Wednesday 27 August 2014

PHILOSOPHY

I am the story from every perspective.
I am the Why.
In my perspective map this story might be anywhere.
And by anywhere I mean this.

All of existence is a manifestation of me. Facts are but points in a multi dimensional attribute space. Every person is a coordinate. As is every object, every idea. There are more of some coordinates than others so their probability is more- these are the NORMAL people. Then as the coordinates change, the probabilities drop off. Some points exist which are too far from all the modes of this distribution--in a sort of valley of attribute probabilities if you will- these are the loons. People aren't fixed at a coordinate point either, they move through them again with a probability distribution with each one of those having a manifestation.

Hence I am infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive